elfglider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milestone II Presentation

3 posters

Go down

Milestone II Presentation Empty Milestone II Presentation

Post  LadyTorix Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:37 pm

So, as everybody probably already knows next week is our Milestone II Presentation is due next Tuesday, February 21st.

I'm in the process of putting together a presentation with our updated assets and production schedule but I'll need some things from you guys first:

(Also keep in mind a lot of this may be on dropbox currently, but the network is being ridiculously slow right now.)

• Hedge and gummy bear orthos
  • Hedge model/texture render
  • Gummy Streetlight model render
  • Candy Fence Concept (was there one? I can't seem to find it on forum.)
  • Candy Fence model/texture render
  • House Orthos (?)
  • Bridge model render
  • Any other miscellaneous models/texture renders anybody has done
  • Character model turn around (polygons visible, no textures)
  • Character model/texture render (can be a turn around or just a nice 3/4 model render)

Unity Renders: Whatever renders that you feel best show what we've been able to accomplish in the last couple of weeks.
My Suggestions are the following:
  • Render showing the gummy lights
  • Overall World render of maze
  • Render of Character in max
  • Render of our Peep Gates

And of course please upload anything else you've been working on lately that you would like included. I need everything before Monday morning if possible (preferably by Sunday) as I've got other classes on Tuesday and would like time to work on those. (Also, email when stuff has been added so I know to look!)

As for the actual Presentation, I purpose that Jenn goes over the environment assets again, I go over the production schedule and character (?) sections and Terry goes though what we have in our unity file, as well as opening our Unity file for the class.

Sound acceptable?

Thanks guys!
LadyTorix
LadyTorix

Back to top Go down

Milestone II Presentation Empty Happy PDF Files

Post  LadyTorix Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:49 pm

Okay everybody I've got the .pdf of the presentation up. Pretty much everything is in there minus a few pictures. If you're speaking please look over it and if you've got anything else you want in there get it to me by tonight Smile

Also, the rig is built. I still need to add controllers, the reverse foot (if I put it in there), and the IK on the arms and legs. So far it seems to be working okay (or rather it hasn't imploded on me yet.)

I don't know how to render out bones at the moment so I've got some cruddy screenshoots in there for the time being.

(There's pictures on the presentation if you want to see).
LadyTorix
LadyTorix

Back to top Go down

Milestone II Presentation Empty Re: Milestone II Presentation

Post  rillani Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:40 am

Looks great!

rillani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyTorix Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:14 am

Okay, all done Smile

If you see any mistakes please let me know!
LadyTorix
LadyTorix

Back to top Go down

Post  aoh Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:14 am

Hmm one thing I just noticed and no biggie, I'll figure it out for the next presentation, but I'm apparently doing something wrong with making a render with a transparent BG.. @__@;;

aoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down