elfglider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website To-Do List

Go down

Website To-Do List Empty Website To-Do List

Post  LadyTorix Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Okay, so I need to talk to the environment folks about the schedule/who's doing what etc and all that super happy fun stuff.

Aside from that here's a quick run down of the important stuff:

Final Presentation is on April 24th.

The game needs to be completed and ready to publish by April 17th. Everything must be done and debugged.

All the models/textures/animations/character stuff must be done before that so Terry has time to import them into Unity and so we can debug the game. Preferably by April 3rd or earlier and DEFINITELY no later than April 10th.

Any art assets we have should be in the game by March 27th and placed correctly. Most or all of our modeling should be done at this point. (They don't need to be textured. We need to make sure they are working in game.)

Milestone III is also due on March 27th. I'm probably still going to be animating at this point so somebody else probably needs to handle putting the Power Point together. The one I did is still on the dropbox. I'd recommend using that as a template. (Woohoo consistency! Also, who's going to volunteer?)

Concept work needs to be finished around February 21st. This will give us about a month to get a majority of the models done by March 27th.

Milestone II is due on February 21st. According to moodle this means:

Most assets are implemented into the scene. The environment may not be all textured. Character rough model is done for animator to rig. Main design concepts for environments are done.
Submit:
1. Submit a screen shot of individual work for this milestone in .jpg format to moodle along with 3D Scene file (Maya or Max) and texture folder in .zip format
2. Submit Team project ( the .unity file and project folder) to N Drive by lead artist

I'll probably put the presentation together again unless someone else would rather do it. I'll try to have the rig done by this point as well.

Other than that, everybody needs to go check the to do list. Double check what you're doing, when it's due and please correct me if I'm wrong. At this point in time I don't have a lot of specifics for the environment side of things because honestly, I haven't had much to do with it up until now.
LadyTorix
LadyTorix

Back to top Go down

Website To-Do List Empty Re: Website To-Do List

Post  LadyTorix Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:59 pm

And a few final things:

Nobody has deadlines over Spring Break (except me but I did that on purpose.)

If you see something wrong, everybody should have the ability to edit the To-do list. Feel free to fix it yourself, but please send me a message so I don't get confused.

Thanks!
LadyTorix
LadyTorix

Back to top Go down