elfglider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Prop: Main Gates

2 posters

Go down

Hero Prop: Main Gates Empty Hero Prop: Main Gates

Post  jenn.johnson Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:31 am

Hero Prop: Main Gates Thumbs_Gate_Jenn_small

Okay, here are my thumbs for the gates. I'm planning to move forward with the grey one. I decided against some of the more whimsical designs because I wanted this outside piece to feel more formal, imposing, and of the real world before he gets thrown into the crazy wonky candy world. The solid part along the base will feature peep bunnies in bas-relief, and the swirls obviously reference the enormous lolly pops ahead.

All feedback welcome and encouraged!

jenn.johnson

Back to top Go down

Hero Prop: Main Gates Empty Re: Gate Concept

Post  jenn.johnson Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Hero Prop: Main Gates Ortho_Gate_Jenn_Small

Yay! Gates! The main thing I think its still missing is a top view, but I opted out of one in the name of finishing this sooner so I can move on to other things (like the house, and projects...)

Please let me know if you're totally confused by anything, and, as always, perfection game & other feedback is welcome.*

* I'm in the middle on the F-T scale, which means the mix of pros and cons of perfection game is like my ideal form of constructive crit. I've noticed that if someone only tells me nice things, I don't take their opinion seriously (like how Mom feedback doesn't really count). But, if they only tell me bad things, then I just feel like sulking in the corner.

jenn.johnson

Back to top Go down

Hero Prop: Main Gates Empty Re: Hero Prop: Main Gates

Post  aoh Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:58 am

Looks great! If there is anything I would have to crit on, I wonder if the sphere things sitting on top of the columns (not sure what it's called lol) could be represented by some kind of candy object instead? Something like gummy bears or peeps or some kind of "rounded" shape.

aoh

Back to top Go down

Hero Prop: Main Gates Empty Re: Hero Prop: Main Gates

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down